Information Collected by Mouth Publicity
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website, desktop application, or mobile application. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We collect the following types of information from our Mouth Publicity users:
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website, uploaded through our mobile application, uploaded through our desktop application, from other third-party services that you link to your account (including, but not limited to Facebook and Twitter) or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Registration: In order for you to use Mouth Publicity services you may have to complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require select personal information.
- User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used. When you request feedback on a product or service, the information in your User Profile will be displayed to other users on the site. Institutions will be able to see your display name, location, and profile image unless you indicate otherwise.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Mouth Publicity and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, Chibz.com cookie information, and the page you requested. Mouth Publicity uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Mouth Publicity may use metadata from User Media (see below) that you share with other users to generate suggestions to share similar photos that you or the user you shared your User Media (see below) with have uploaded to Mouth Publicity.
- Mouth Publicity may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
- In connection with your use of mobile application products by Mouth Publicity, location data may be transmitted and collected by requests for images you upload. Such location data may be disclosed to other users viewing the uploaded images. You can disallow said location data transmission and collection by disabling location data services globally from the system settings of your mobile device. For example, location data may be used to indicate on a map the location where your photos were taken, which would be accessible only to you and those you choose to share this information with.
User Media Privacy
By choosing to share your User Media with other chibz.com Users you expressly consent to the User Media being distributed to those you have chosen to make it available to.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website. By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 14 years and older to register to use the Mouth Publicity website. As a result, Mouth Publicity does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that chibz.com has collected information from a child under the age of 14, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 14 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using chibz.com or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Mouth Publicity is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Sharing Your Information" section below. Mouth Publicity may send out e-mails with Mouth Publicity-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from chibz.com, which inform you of actions (e.g. review requests) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please visit the Email Preferences section of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted e-mail message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Keeping Information Secure
- Your Chibz.com account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Chibz.com cookies do not collect personal information.
Sharing Your Information
Because chibz.com enables people to discover and share information with one another, information about the people who use chibz.com is an integral part of the chibz.com experience. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Mouth Publicity Personnel: Mouth Publicity personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of Mouth Publicity business.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if chibz.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred.
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other Mouth Publicity users in your User Profile. The User Profile is the area on Mouth Publicity where we allow you to tell other Mouth Publicity users about yourself. You may control what personal information is displayed in your User Profile by visiting the Settings section of your User Profile.
- Mouth Publicity Partners and Sponsors. Some Mouth Publicity products and services are offered to users in conjunction with a non-affiliated partner or sponsor. To provide users some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. Mouth Publicity will share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personal information, with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained therein. Please remember that when you use a link or go from our web site to another web site, including those that have a link on our website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies before proceeding.
Conditions of Use
If you have questions about our sharing practices or your rights under Ontario, please write contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the general communication page on the Site.